About

Did you know that 80-90% of sexual assault cases involve the victim and perpetrator knowing each other?

Young women between the ages of 16 and 25 are at the highest risk of experiencing sexual assault with 70% of these cases being committed by someone known to the victim personally and the remaining 30% primarily committed by a person the victim has met in a social situation.

84% of men involved in sexual assault offender occurrences do not realise what they did matches the definition of rape.

Sexual assault is a difficult topic to talk about however this does not necessarily mean there is something wrong with it.

Allies of Truth is an online community for the sharing of conversations and opinions regarding the issue of sexual assault, specifically date rape.

Follow/like us on – 

https://twitter.com/Alliesoftruth

https://www.facebook.com/alliesoftruth

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s